Time for a rest day…time to relax, reflect and recharge!
You’ve done a great job with the second week of your Grant Readiness Challenge!
Here is a summary of what you have tackled so far:
- Day 7: Check Grant Calendar Versus Budget
- Day 8: Review Your Toolbox for Grant Research
- Day 9: Assess Frequency of Research
- Day 10: Developing a Strategy for “No Proposals Accepted”
- Day 11: How to Share With Grant Team
What day of the challenge did you find most challenging this week? Least challenging? We’d love to hear! Drop us an email at email@example.com, reach out via the Contact Us form, or use the #grantreadiness hashtag on social media.
Here is a sneak peek at what is coming up in the week ahead for you after your rest day:
- Day 13: Customize a Thank You for A Grantmaker
- Day 14: Call a Grantmaker to Share a Success Story
- Day 15: Create Talking Points and Call A New Funder
- Day 16: Research or Promote a Grantmaker on Social Media
- Day 17: Engage Board Members in Grantmaker Relationships
Don’t forget to share your journey on the 30 Day Grant Readiness Challenge by using the hashtag #grantreadiness on your posts and updates on social media.