1. Information We Collect
We collect personal information that can identify You such as: Your name, email address, social media account names, and other information that you link with our site. We also collect other information that does not identify You. When You provide personal information through our website, the information will be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
2. Use of Your Information
We use information in the files and databases we maintain about You, and the other information we obtain from Your current and past activities on the Websites to:
- Deliver the services and products that You have requested;
- Manage Your account and provide You with customer support;
- Enforce our terms and conditions;
- Manage our business;
- Perform functions as otherwise described to You at the time of collection
3. Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Profile
Following registration, You can review and change the information You submitted during registration. For example, if You change Your name or email address we will retain a record of Your old name and email address.
Upon Your notification, we will remove Your membership from our active databases as soon as reasonably possible in accordance with our policy and applicable law.
We will retain in our files information You have requested be removed from our active databases for certain purposes, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information may never be completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored backup systems.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about You to any third party.
5. Financial Information.
Under some circumstances we may require certain additional information, including but not limited to Your credit card billing information. We use this financial information, including Your name, address, and other information to bill You for use of our Service. By making a purchase, or engaging in any other kind of activity or transaction that uses financial information on the Websites, You consent to our providing of Your financial information to our service providers and to such third parties as we determine necessary to support and process Your activities and transactions, as well as to Your credit card issuer for their purposes. These third parties may include the credit card companies and banking institutions used to process and support Your transaction or activity. By purchasing, or registering for any of these services, various third parties may be authorized to use Your financial information in accordance with our contractual arrangements with such third parties and in accordance with their own privacy policies, over which we have no control, and You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any of their actions or omissions. Additionally, You agree that we may use and disclose all information submitted to such third parties in the same manner in which we are entitled to use and disclose any other information that You submit to us.
6. Legal Requests
We cooperate with law enforcement agencies and other third parties to enforce laws, as well as investigate and prosecute unlawful activities such as frauds and scams. We can (and You authorize us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with any investigation of fraud, scam or other activity that is illegal.
1. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record keeping purposes. Cookies can take the form of session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when You close Your browser and is used to make it easier for You to navigate our website. A persistent cookie remains on Your hard drive for specified period of time.
2. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about Your online activity on our site, such as the web pages You visit, the links You click, and the searches You conduct on our site. When You sign in to Your account on our website, we will record Your member ID in the cookie file on Your computer. We also may record Your encrypted password in this cookie file, if You indicated that You would like Your password saved for automatic sign-in.
3. You may delete or decline cookies by changing Your browser settings. (Click “Help” in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.) If You do so, some of the features and services of our website may not function properly.
8. Information Others Collect
In order to improve the DH Leonard Consulting site, We utilize web analytics software (“Software”) to collect information about your use of the Website. This Software collects Users’ information such as visiting frequency, pages visited, and location. The Software also plants a permanent cookie on a user’s Web browser to identify that user as unique. The Software identifies a user solely by IP address, and does not identify a user by name or other personally identifiable information. We do not combine the information collected with other personally identifiable information.
To safeguard the confidentiality of Your personally identifiable information, DH Leonard Consulting utilizes sophisticated security techniques and procedures, including: security and vulnerability scans, software audits, firewalls, and data encryption (Secure Socket Layers). DH Leonard Consulting treats data as an asset. We make every effort to protect that data against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by others.
10. Note about Children
Children are not eligible to use our services, and we ask that persons under the age of 13 do not submit any personal information to us.
Last Updated: November 8, 2015.