It is a day for celebration, you have completed the 30 Day Grant Readiness Challenge!!
That also means it is time for a rest day…time to relax, reflect and recharge!
You’ve done an incredible job with your Grant Readiness Challenge!
Here is a summary of what you have tackled:
- Day 1: Take the GRASP Tool
- Day 2: Centralize Government Registrations
- Day 3: Centralize Application Passwords
- Day 4: Check Your Grant Attachments
- Day 5: Assess & Engage Your Grant Team
- Day 6: Rest Day!
- Day 7: Check Grant Calendar Versus Budget
- Day 8: Review Your Toolbox for Grant Research
- Day 9: Assess Frequency of Research
- Day 10: Developing a Strategy for “No Proposals Accepted”
- Day 11: How to Share With Grant Team
- Day 12: Rest Day
- Day 13: Customize a Thank You for A Grantmaker
- Day 14: Call a Grantmaker to Share a Success Story
- Day 15: Create Talking Points and Call A New Funder
- Day 16: Research or Promote a Grantmaker on Social Media
- Day 17: Engage Board Members in Grantmaker Relationships
- Day 18: Rest Day
- Day 19: Review For Acronym Use
- Day 20: Review Budget and Narrative for Consistency
- Day 21: Start with a Blank Page
- Day 22: Collaborative Editing
- Day 23: Implement a Mock Review Process
- Day 24: Rest Day
- Day 25: Review Your Grant Acceptance Policies
- Day 26: Review Your Grant Billing & Reporting Procedures
- Day 27: Review Monitoring Procedure for Grant Expenditures
- Day 28: Review Current Grant & Plan to Renew
- Day 29: Retake the GRASP Tool
Now that your 30 Day Grant Readiness Challenge has come to a close…
What was the hardest challenge for you to tackle?
What was the easiest challenge for you to work on?
We’d love to hear! Email us your thoughts about participating in the Grant Readiness Challenge for the chance to get some personalized feedback from the DH Leonard Consulting team.
And don’t forget, grant readiness is always shifting in all organizations. You can come back and restart the grant readiness challenge over whenever you think that your organization needs to refocus on its grant readiness (and ultimately competitiveness in the grant application process).
Don’t forget to share your journey on the 30-Day Grant Readiness Challenge by using the hashtag #grantreadiness on your posts and updates on social media.
Are you hopping into the 30-Day Grant Readiness Challenge mid-month? It isn’t too late for you to start! It’s free to participate in, and you can sign up at any point and it will start you back on Day 1!