Grant Writing Lunch and Learn
Spend 30 minutes once a quarter with our team discussing specific topics that we are passionate about.
Can’t make a session? Register anyway and receive the recording!
Grant Readiness Scores -
Case Studies & Lessons Learned
April 20th 12:00 pm ET
Grant readiness is often something a grant professional is asssessing using their gut feeling based on experience as well as tools like checklists they have developed over time. Yet often that gut feeling or the passive checklists are discounted or looked past by organizational leaders pushing for an increase in grant revenue.
Diane has spent the past eight years analyzing data from nonprofit organizations submitted through the GRASP Tool. Through this research, she has learned common areas of weakness and strength in organizations as well as delved deeper into specific case studies to look at tactics to make organizations stronger.
In this session, Diane will share with you:
- What makes an organization “grant ready;”
- What GRASP grant readiness scores indicate;
- What are the common grant readiness strengths and weaknesses of grantseeking organizations;
- How to judge your organization’s grant readiness for a specific grant opportunity; and
- Tools that will assist you in managing and improving your overall grant readiness.
Good, Better, Best
June 14th 12:00 pm ET
Creating a grant application in collaboration with the colleagues that will be implementing and reporting on the funded work is a sure fire way to reduce the stress that grant funding can put on an organization. We’ll walk through tactics for how to engage your colleagues in your application process to ensure that your grant reporting is stress free once awarded.