Time for another rest day…time to relax, reflect and recharge! (You aren’t tired of rest days, are you?! It’s a key part of working at a sustainable pace!)
You’ve done a great job with the third week of your Grant Readiness Challenge!
Here is a summary of what you have tackled so far:
- Day 13: Customize a Thank You for A Grantmaker
- Day 14: Call a Grantmaker to Share a Success Story
- Day 15: Create Talking Points and Call A New Funder
- Day 16: Research or Promote a Grantmaker on Social Media
- Day 17: Engage Board Members in Grantmaker Relationships
What day of the challenge did you find most challenging this week? Least challenging? We’d love to hear! Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, reach out via the Contact Us form, or use the #grantreadiness hashtag on social media.
Here is a sneak peek at what is coming up in the week ahead for you:
- Day 19: Review For Acronym Use
- Day 20: Review Budget and Narrative for Consistency
- Day 21: Start with a Blank Page
- Day 22: Collaborative Editing
- Day 23: Implement a Mock Review Process
Don’t forget to share your journey on the 30-Day Grant Readiness Challenge by using the hashtag #grantreadiness on your posts and updates on social media.