Time for a well-deserved rest day…time to relax, reflect and recharge!
You’ve done a great job with the fourth week of your Grant Readiness Challenge!
- Here is a summary of what you have tackled so far:
- Day 19: Review For Acronym Use
- Day 20: Review Budget and Narrative for Consistency
- Day 21: Start with a Blank Page
- Day 22: Collaborative Editing
- Day 23: Implement a Mock Review Process
What day of the challenge did you find most challenging this week? Least challenging? We’d love to hear! Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, reach out via the Contact Us form, or use the #grantreadiness hashtag on social media.
Here is a sneak peek at what is coming up in the week ahead for you:
- Day 25: Review Your Grant Acceptance Policies
- Day 26: Review Your Grant Billing & Reporting Procedures
- Day 27: Review Monitoring Procedure for Grant Expenditures
- Day 28: Review Current Grant & Plan to Renew
- Day 29: Retake the GRASP Tool
Don’t forget to share your journey on the 30-Day Grant Readiness Challenge by using the hashtag #grantreadiness on your posts and updates on social media.