Practical tips to help every grant seeking organization improve their overall grant readiness.
What you get with your guide:
- What grant readiness is, because we know it is more than simply wanting to increase the grant revenue in your financial statements.
- How having a strategic plan can improve your grant readiness.
- The role that a grant team plays in your grant readiness as an organization.
- What tools are available to help you monitor your grant readiness for individual grant applications as well as overall for the organization.
Not every funder is a perfect fit.
This guide will help you understand why you should say no to some grant opportunities, has helpful brainstorming prompts, and a way to track funders that are not a fit right now.
AND walk you through creating a grant calendar for those that you say YES to!
Logic models are a common part of grant applications.
Logic models also increase the shared understanding of the program design between program leadership and the grant professional/grant writer working on the application.
This guide lays out the steps we follow when building a logic model for a program. With each step, we also provide you examples for what the section might contain.
Our team is dedicated to helping you feel confident when you click submit. We created a mock review toolkit for you to simulate the review experience.
In this guide you will receive:
- Tool to assist in running a mock scoring audit internally,
- Provides a firm application rubric for when one is not given by a potential funder, and
- Criteria to help improve and ensure a complete grant application.