As part of the grant writing and editing process, you can expect the team at DH Leonard Consulting to complete the following activities as appropriate to your organization’s internal staff capacity and needs:
- Gather detailed information about your organization’s programs and activities.
- Work from existing logic models and program plan documents to develop grant proposals.
- Conduct research as needed in order to strengthen your grant proposal.
- Provide support and consultation for any special requirements of the funder.
- Write and tailor letter of inquiry and grant proposal(s) to each grantmaker’s specific requirements.
- Provide editing suggestions and proposal critiques to assist your staff in strengthening proposals and increasing chances for success.
Looking for help writing your next grant proposal? Or serving as your ongoing grant writing support?