Help expand the marketing efforts and future initiatives of DH Leonard Consulting, including but not limited to identifying marketing needs, designing materials, and creating new campaigns in our customer relations management system.
Duties and responsibilities:
The primary job duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Identify marketing needs;
- Design marketing materials ;
- Create copyright for upcoming trainings and services;
- Evaluate current marketing efforts; and
- Explore use of AI in marketing campaigns and tools.
The strongest candidates for this position will have most, though likely not all, of the following qualifications and characteristics:
- Be enrolled in a certificate or degree program focused on marketing;
- Knowledge of Google drive, documents, calendar, etc.;
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively on an interdisciplinary team in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment;
- Excellent written, analytical, oral, organizational and time management skills;
- Experience working with diverse communities (preferred); and
- A commitment to the work of DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services and readiness to grow and learn with the DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services, LLC team.
DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, LGBTQ people, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We are always looking for new team members who are passionate about helping nonprofits create change in their communities, working in a team environment, and using their writing skills to create community impact.
DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, LGBTQ people, veterans and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.