The Junior Consultant’s goal is to support the Writing Team and the Training Team in increasing the clients’ grant-seeking capacity and to produce competitive grant applications for clients with the information provided as a means to help clients achieve their mission and goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
The primary job duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Support the creation of grant proposals following DH Leonard Consulting team processes and standards
- Support mock review processes for clients
- Conduct research on grant funding opportunities for clients
- Assist with maintaining client application records and team information
- Support the coordination of grant writing training events
- Adhere to all ethical standards of the Grant Professionals Association
- Other duties as assigned
The strongest candidates for this position will have most, though likely not all, of the following qualifications and characteristics:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- 2 or more years’ experience in grant writing-related work;
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively on an interdisciplinary team in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment;
- Excellent written, analytical, oral, organizational and time management skills;
- Experience working with diverse communities (preferred); and
- A commitment to the work of DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services and readiness to grow and learn with the DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services, LLC team.
DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, LGBTQ people, veterans and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.