There is no doubt that these are unprecedented times for all of us as individuals and as grant professionals.
I have lost track of how many emails I have received that are talking about how businesses, grantmakers, and nonprofits are responding to COVID-19. I thought email traffic was heavy before…now I realize exactly how many email lists I am on for colleagues, organizations we are donors for, and businesses that we are customers of. WOW.
Yet here I am, adding more information into an already overwhelming amount of information about how people and organizations are responding to the coronavirus. I wanted to gather resources that I have found to be valuable and information that is specific to grant seeking organizations and grant professionals in one place.
I plan to continue to update the information in this post as our team’s way to support YOU, grant seeking organizations and grant professionals, as you continue to do amazing things for your community and for your organizations.
Diane H. Leonard, GPC
- CharityHowTo Webinars – Nonprofits & Coronavirus (Recordings)
- Distributed Teams: Mitigating Business Risk in Uncertain Times (Recording)
- Coronavirus and Nonprofit Grants: Tactics and Strategies to Help You Adapt (Recording)
- Federal Grant Management Webcast (Recording)
- COVID 19 Administrative Relief (Recording)
- CharityHowTo Free Coronavirus Webinars (Recordings)
- TechSoup – Nonprofit Resources for Remote Work During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Techsmith – Resources to Effectively Transition to Remote Work and Learning
- Foundant – COVID-19: Resources from the Field
- Fundraising HayDay – Facing COVID-19: Staying Healthy & Helping Grantees (Podcast)
- Nonprofit Marketing Guide – COVID-19 and Media Relations: A Quick Guide for Nonprofit Communicators
- Foundant – COVID-19: Grantseeker and Nonprofit Resources
- HRSA – COVID-19 Grantee Frequently Asked Questions
- Foundant – COVID-19 Concerns in Grantseeking Webinar – Resource List
- PhilanthropywoRx – How Small Funders Can Make a Difference on COVID-19
- Whitehouse.gov – Memorandum to the Heads of Executive Departments and Agencies
- MyFedTrainer – Resource Links for OMB Uniform Guidance Relief
- Forbes – 4 Ways To Refresh Your Routine When Working From Home
- TheNonprofitTimes – 8 Steps To Prepare For The Post COVID-19 Reboot
- EfficientGov – Johns Hopkins launches live US pandemic map, detailed county reports
- TheNonprofitTimes – Foundations Paying Out, Expect Deep Recession
- Census – COVID – 19 Demographic and Economic Resources – United States Census Bureau
- Nonprofit Quarterly – Why Grantmakers Need to Break Their Restriction Habit—Permanently
- Nonprofit Quarterly – Philanthropy’s Response to COVID-19: 3 Foundation Leaders Discuss Priorities
- NYS Health Foundation – COVID-19 Resources for Nonprofits and Community-Based Organizations
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy – How the 25 Biggest Grant Makers Are Responding to the Covid Crisis
- Concord Leadership Group – A Measure of Stability for Leaders in Stormy Times
- GrantHub – Recommendations to Grantmakers (and Grantseekers) on COVID-19 Response
- USA.gov – Government Response to Coronavirus, COVID-19
Our team has been working remotely for 14 years, we wanted to share key tools from our virtual toolbox with you
- Google Drive
- Uber Conference
Don’t forget our team offers free downloads to help your organization stay on track with grant writing best practices. Download them here.
Join our email list! Be the first to know about upcoming events & trainings, new blog posts, Agile discounts, and so much more. Bonus – lookout for the letter from the president each week. Let us take the stress out of grants for your organization.
Updated as of 05/06 7:41 am EST