Interested in Guest Posting on Grant Writer’s Blog?
Do you have expertise in a niche of the grant writing world such as logic models or evaluation that you’d like to share with the readers of Grant Writer’s Blog? This is your chance! DH Leonard Consulting is currently accepting submissions for guest posts for Grant Writer’s Blog.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guest post guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit Grant Writer’s Blog readers, it is likely to be published.
- In keeping with the spirit of Grant Writer’s Blog, guest posts should offer practical, grant writing tips, advice or ideas.
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in Grant Writer’s Blog as a reader or follower. Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” type feel will not be accepted. Likewise, submissions which appear to be strictly PR- or SEO-related will not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Please limit your post to 1,000 words or less.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Please simply type your post in your email and attach relevant images to the email (if applicable).
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- DH Leonard Consulting does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts on Grant Writer’s Blog at this time.
Please note that we have limited space for guest posts so we only accept some of those that are submitted.
Please email your proposed ideas or full submissions for Grant Writer’s Blog to Diane Leonard at email@example.com.