Part of our mission is to assist nonprofits in increasing their capacity to seek and manage grant funds in as competitive manner as possible. In order to achieve this mission, we offer grant writing workshops and webinars to nonprofit organizations.
These grant writing workshops are offered both in person and via webinar and are typically structured so they:
- Are small group or classroom-size workshops designed to enhance the grant writing skills of the participants.
- Provide participants with information about what foundations are looking for in proposals/programs.
- Provide participants with handouts and materials, including case studies.
Current Schedule/On-Demand Webinars
Custom Training and Keynote Speaking Engagements
Organizations may also contact us to have a custom workshop scheduled. More than one organization may collaborate in scheduling the workshops in order to increase the cost efficiency of the workshop for the organization(s) participating. Workshop topics include those that we have presented previously in person and via webinar include, but are not limited to:
- Grant Writing: Mastering the Basics and Beyond
- Grants: Tips and Tricks from the Foundation Side
- Crafting Grant Language for Success
- Increasing Your Grant Revenue: Focusing on Improving Funder Relationships
Please contact DH Leonard Consulting today so our team can schedule a grant writing workshop or webinar for you or to talk about booking President/Owner Diane H. Leonard as a speaker for your next training or event!